Choice of Hospital

Hi, im 22 weeks pregnant.. ive been doing my monthly check-ups at kkh (subsidised) all these while but planning to swap to private hospital but am not sure when is the right period and which is the best recommended hospital for a female gynae.. Anyone can share your experience and advice?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Wendy Teo (Mount E Novena) is good. She is patient & she explains things clearly to me. However her charges are expensive (compared to Private Government Hos like KKH). Each visit I pay about $200-300. I ever had 2 miscarriages so I prefer a gynae with more experience & explain things clearly to me. Side note: some gynae don't take patient after certain weeks of pregnancy. I can't remember how many weeks. Do change early if you are really keen :)

Read more
VIP Member

I swop from a subsidized patient to a pte patient in KKH after I’ve done all the blood test and vaccines. But my gynae is a male gynae

VIP Member

My gynae Dr Chin Hsuan Crystal can deliver at most of the private hospital. U can try her. Her clinics are at Mount E Novena and TMC.

Post reply image