Losing weight

Im 15weeks preg. Just went to see my gynae ytd and found out i lose weight! From 73kg to 69kg. This is due to my constant vomitting and lack of appetite. Gynae said it’s fine and baby is fine but I’m still having this tinge of worry. What should i do to help myself? I rlly can’t eat that much🙁

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your gynae will keep track of your weight every appointment and advise you if you are gaining more or less than you are supposed to. Depending on your BMI, your recommended total weight gain throughout the pregnancy will also be different from others. Try to eat more nutrient rich food. For the first few months, having the right nutrients is more important than calories.

Read more

Since your gynae says everything's fine there's really nothing to worry about, really. You just reached your 2nd trimester and may take some time for the appetite to come back. Worry less. The more negative you feel, the more it'll affect your pregnancy. Relax & chill! Morning sickness is totally normal in pregnancy! Some may even extend to their 3rd trimester.

Read more
3y ago

Best reply ever! Thank for being so convincing! Will stay postive! God Bless

its ok mummy~ I have heartburn up till the day I gave birth and puke almost every meal out.. but as long as gynae assure you your baby is doing fine, don't need to worry about the weight loss.. on the positive side, you don't have to lose a lot of weight when your baby is out.. I am back to pre pregnancy weight by 2nd month

Read more

U will start to feel better from Week 16.. I had the same problem during 1st trim.. was so worried.. but doctor assure me I’m fine and around 16-17 weeks.. I start to get back my appetite.. n now I’m week 27.. I gain around 8kg..

TapFluencer

it will get better after awhile.