Help :(

I'm 15 weeks today and my family members wants me to abort the baby as well as the father of my child. Even threatened to take away my child once i give birth. My dad and some of my family members (aunt, and close cousins) are really super supportive. But im stressing out on how to deal with this matter, i can barely sleep at night. Ugh ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As long as you have supporters and one of your parent's support you're good. Try to get them to ensure that they will cntinue help take care of your baby while you are recovering. And don't worry. You cn try to warn the nurses and doctors of the fear of your newborn being taken away from you, which i think is impossible for them as security for newborns are pretty tight. They wont allow other ppl other than mums to take the baby. But you can still alert the staff abt your concerns during your labour. Pls pls pls do not abort. Im scared you mite forver regret if you do so. Or maybe alil difficult to conceive nxt time. Im not sure. Pls stay safe. Or you cn report police?

Read more