Low lying placenta

I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my ultrasound showed a low lying placenta. - Should I be worried? - what can I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i was diagnosed placenta previa totalis and baby is breech when I was 19weeks. I wasn't put in bed rest pero as much as possible mag rest daw. the only restriction was no sexual intercourse muna, inde daw dapat ako magbleed. sabi din ni ob, wag mag worry dahil may possibility pa na tumaas ang placenta at umikot c baby. but @22weeks, i had small bleed, my ob then put me in bed rest na and pinainom ng isoxsuprine, pampakapit and pamparelax ng uterus. after 4 days nag stop na bleed ko โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป should you be worried? not much, just rest as much as possible. what you can do? pray and rest and enjoy this journey of your life.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Bed rest. Donโ€™t be too worried since sabi ng ob ko, itโ€™s common naman daw in the early stage of pregnancy and eventually pagnagmature ang placenta and lumaki si baby ookay din pwesto nyan. Avoid having sex muna and doing strenuous activities.

VIP Member

you should not be worries because you cant be stressed. just have a bed rest po ingat mommy

VIP Member

yes po 15 weeks pa lang po dapat po bedrest kayo and mas mainamn si oby po ang dapat gawin.

magbedrest po kayo momshie