15 weeks pregnant

I’m at my 15 weeks and my bump is still not visible yet. Maybe slightly but not as big as others who are pregnant.. is it normal? I haven’t been eating much due to nausea and lack of appetite :(

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Every pregnancy is different. No one is the same. Same goes with baby bump. If you're a 1st time mother, bump will not be visible yet like subsequent pregnancies. Will normally show around 24 weeks above. Same with baby's movements. You may want to check out other posts cos this question has been asked alot, alot of times. To ease your worried mind ☺️

Read more
VIP Member

I am eating properly yet I didn't have visible bump until week 20. Suddenly from week 21 I have bigger bump. I can't even fit in my normal clothes now. I'm week 24 now. FTM too. Don't worry 😊 You'll be fine. Do check with gynec about your baby's weight just for your peace of mind.

first pregnancy (wk 13) and I honestly can't tell if it's just fats or a real bump 🤨My waistline and hips have definitely expanded and no longer fit some skirts and shorts.

Don't worry when im 8mth pregnant my colleague come over to me you pregnant?? Till I told her next month going deliver lo. 😂 😂 😂

hi mummy, my bump showed only when i was approaching my 5/6 mths mark. :) its normal! :) the bump will show soon.

Don't worry, your bump will grow bigger in 1 to 2 months' time. Try to eat small meals. Jia You💪🌈

its normal. as long as baby is healthy n growing size of stomach doesn't matter!

yup normal, especially if ur petite size and first time mother (ftm)

I'm almost six months now and nobody knows I'm pregnant 🤭🤭🤭

TapFluencer

my baby bump only start showing when I'm 5 month pregnant