Post Partum Depression?

I’m 11 days PP and having a tough time. Struggling with breast-feeding and feeling lousy as a mum whenever my LO cries for more milk even after latching her. Trouble sleeping at night and constantly worrying over every single sound my LO makes. Anyone has been through this before? Any ways to make it better?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy! probably baby blues. but if it drags longer, pls seek help. i was in the same boat as you before, i felt that i did not have enough milk for my lo so i supplemented with formula first then took milk boosting supplement to help with my supply. eventually, i have enough bm to feed my lo. it's normal to check baby everytime they make a sound. perhaps we are so wired with them like that :) don't feel about it mummy! having a great support system (your husband or family) is all that you need. for now, take care of yourself so that you can take care of your lo :)

Read more

do consider expressing breastmilk instead, this way you can monitor intake better, pls do not feel guilty abt not latching, you have tried your best, stay strong!