10 weeks and covid positive

Hi I'm 10 weeks and covid positive. I've seen a doctor. Feeling extremely weak with pregnancy nausea as well. Has anyone else had covid positive while pregnant? I'm worried for baby. How did you'll manage it? Did you take paracetamol or just left it unmedicated?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got covid at 38 weeks.. my symptoms were sore throat, runny nose and cough. Didn’t see doctor and didn’t take any meds, recovered in 5 days by sleeping a lot, drinking lots of warm water, taking manuka honey daily and also drank warm honey water. For meals I had bread and Teochew porridge until my throat felt better. Also ate Nissin tomyum cup noodles for supper 1 night and it worked wonders to clear my runny nose & phlegm 😅 hope you get well soon! Don’t worry and rest well 😊👍

Read more

I had covid too when I was 11 weeks. I did went to the Dr. Got cough syrup and paracetamol. But I only took it prolly twice throughout the 11 days I was positive. I took the time time to sleep as much as I can, hydrate and force myself to eat. Eating was hard cause I was still having major morning sickness then. But all end good. One of the days I did end up in A&E cause my high fever doesn't go down after 4 days. Gave me some meds and I was better.

Read more
VIP Member

Wife Got it at 5/6 weeks pregnant, but with mild symptoms, just took meds for cough thru doctor. Best is to not eat and rest as much as possible to recover, as meds is always not so good be it Cat B/C by FDA.

hello! don worry baby will be ok i got it at 8 weeks preggy😁 see gp get medicines inform them that you’re pregnant 😊 drink more water slp and rest more. get well soon mummy !

there’s many pregnant mummies who have been through this, you’re not alone. many even close to full term