If you'll get a tattoo, what design would it be?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you so much to the great team at Cyber Credit Guru for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner! Also, for the purchase of my new family car! Thank you for your time and dedication on boosting my score and removing derogatory items, collections and few student loans! Mr. Jason was very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions! He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment! We are grateful to have gone through this process with them! I recommend Cyber Credit Guru to everyone who needs help with their credit! Guys, IT IS WORTH IT! Go ahead and do it!! Phone: +1.650.439.0624 Email: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U @ G M A I L. C O M

Read more

This is a very common question you might have asked yourself before. Nowadays, the choice of tattoo designs is much greater than it was in the past. Everybody wants to get their hands on the latest bundles available at Masterbundles Photoshope. Also you can check https://masterbundles.com/how-to-find-designers-for-social-media-banners/ to learn tips about the designing. This is because tattoos designs have become more diverse and you can select not just a piece but also its style. I imagine you can think of some topics that will give you goosebumps just thinking about it!

Read more

Are you one of those users who are looking forward to knowing everything about How to Load Cash App Card at Walmart? However, the process is very simple and straightforward so you don’t need to worry due to the lack of information. For more details, you should go to the official help section without wasting your time. https://www.contact-customerservice.co/blog/how-to-add-money-to-cash-app-card-at-walgreens/

Read more

I will get something get written in Sanskrit on my arm. It will be probably some verse from The book Bhagwat Gita.

It will be a portrait of my daughter with roses and a banner with her name and date of birth.

It would perhaps be the name of my daughter for the first.

I would put on the handprint of my baby boy

It will be my name, my husband's and my kids'.

im getting this one for me and my son

Post reply image
4w ago

I want to let the world know about Doctor KUTA the Great spell caster that brought back my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor KUTA used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor KUTA because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problems with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor KUTA today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor KUTA email this great spell on via [email protected] or or add him on whasapp +2349150310901

my hubby is a tattoo artist. 0726487238