Tattoo

Is it safe to get tattoo while breastfeeding?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how a great spell caster called Dr Wealth transformed me financially, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lottery game for so long now and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36 million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the numbers in the morning and i later went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lottery game and you never won i will advise you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also call or WhatsApp him on +19592157598.

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Wealth transformed my financial life, i still finds it difficult to believe that i now worth millions of dollars, am from US i have been playing lotto for so long and i have never win any reasonable amount, i was glancing through things online and i came across a testimony of a woman who won a very huge amount of money with the help of Dr Wealth who prayed for her and gave her a winning numbers to play, and surprisingly her name came out among the winners she won 36million dollars, so i also decided to try my luck i contacted Dr Wealth and i also asked him for help and he told me what i needed to do which was a very easy task which i did and on the second day after he had made prayers for me he gave me some numbers and told me that i should go and play them so i went to play the number in the morning and on Tuesday i went to check the result there i got the shock of my life, i saw my name amongst the winners list i won an amount i have never dreamed of, my mouth was open and i didn't know what to say, i just want the world to know that there is a great man called Dr Wealth, if you have been playing lotto game and you never won i will advice you to contact Dr Wealth for help and i promise he will never fail you, here are his contacts, you can email him on [email protected] you can also Call him on +13022040295. GOODLUCK!

Read more

Hi everyone my name is Anna Eriksen i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Ayoba blessed my life, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don’t usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Ayoba prayed for him and gave him a lottery game to play and he won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him 24 hours to pray for me, so on the after the 24 hours he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $434.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a sale girl in the supper market and i became a business owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his info below. Email: [email protected] or Website on http://Drayoolatemple.com

Read more

My purpose out here today is to share this article about how Dr Adoda helped me in getting back my EX-WIFE who left me with the kids also 6months ago. I tried all I could to make her see reasons with me so that we can continue our relationship but she denied me. I searched properly for help on how to make relationship work and be better after a breakup and I saw different reviews of Dr Adoda how good and powerful in reuniting broken lover back and save Relationship/Marriage and I insisted on giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on (+2348112825421). He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a ( Reconciliation Love Spell ) and told me that my Ex-WIFE will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-WIFE came back to me and our 3Years Anniversary will be held Soon. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: [email protected] Eternally grateful Adoda I highly recommend View more on YouTube: youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4

Read more

When I found Dr.Prince I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.Prince through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr.Prince helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before.. I highly recommends Dr.Prince to anyone in need of help. Email: [email protected] https://obinnaspelltemple.com

Read more

Winning the lottery was part of my dreams, I tried so hard to win big but all to no avail, until I came across Dr Lucas online who made my dreams come through and made me win 10 million dollars. I was a logistics manager who lives in Lancaster, S.C. and works about an hour's drive away, in Charlotte, N.C., I stopped at a store to buy a scratch-off lottery ticket during my lunch break, because Dr Lucas gave me all the assurance that the numbers are not going to fail after I did all he asked me to do. Dr lucas is a powerful Dr that is on a mission to eradicate poverty from people's lives and i have confirmed that by winning $10 million with the numbers he provided for me, it is my promise to tell the world about my experience with Dr Lucas and that's what I'm doing now, you can win the lottery fast with the help of Dr Lucas he is tested and trusted Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp +234 904 794 3567 he will help you.

Read more

Hey everyone I bring to you good news.. Have been playing lottery for years now and unable to win I even came to conclusion that I won't play lottery again, last Monday I came online and I saw a post about Dr dominion spell lottery number I doubted but decided to give a last try and I reach out to him, we chatted to my greatest surprise on Thursday he cast a spell and gave me a winning number and i tried the numbers, guess what guys I won the lottery, my retired mom has be playing too and I have asked her to reach Dr dominion and I know soon she is going to win, if you want to win this lottery I will advice u reach on Dr dominion he has all it requires to make u win Email: [email protected] website: https://dominionlottospell.wixsite.com/dr-dominion WhatsApp: +16574277820 Call: +12059642462

Read more

Getting a tattoo while breastfeeding is generally considered safe as long as you take certain precautions. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional, such as your doctor or a lactation consultant, before getting a tattoo while breastfeeding to ensure your specific situation is safe and appropriate for the procedure. However, there some points you should consider before going for tattoo: https://tatglam.com/before-getting-a-tattoo-checklist/

Read more

Breastfeeding women with tattoos is not prohibited from doing so. Even if they're on your breasts, tattoos do not increase your breastfeeding risks. As the tattoo ink is sealed under your first layer of skin, the baby cannot come into contact with it. It is unlikely that the tattoo ink will enter your milk supply. For More Detailed Information, Contact:- Niloy Das - Tattoo Artist https://www.lizardsskintattoos.com/

Read more

Though it’s probably impossible for the ink to make its way into your breast milk, the risk of infection is real and looms larger when you’re breastfeeding. Some infections can be passed to your baby, and infections require treatment that might not be breastfeeding compatible.