If you had to marry your partner where you met them, where would that be?

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It would be at my friend's place. And would to like to meet him there again because that friend had a crush on him, so never know how things would unfold now as he also must be bored of me. ;p

Hey, I met him in Himachal during my college days. It happens to be my hometown, so it would be wonderful to so it all again at my favourite place in the world.

Naku, in the streets. haha he saw me crossing the street near his work place then he got my number from the laundry shop where I used to bring my laundry to. Tsk

Bangkok. The place where i 1st met my hub thru a mutual friend who coincidentally stayed at the same hotel and same level (literally opposite) as me.

We met on an airplane back to Singapore! Getting married on a plane would be cool. But the isle would probably be too narrow for two 😄

First met.. KFC (outside a club) when introduced by common friend... Ya wont want to get married at a kfc nor club..

Somerset mrt station lol! It would be funny to get married there. But I doubt they will allow it hahahah

In our school..he was my classmate when i was in first year high school :)

KKH 😬 after my work, he decided to fetch me as our first meetup 😂

Sa grocery haha! We were buying the same drink and he got my number.