If a mum hates how her body looks after a pregnancy, would you advise her to go for liposuction?

Post image
23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No, please don't, stop it right now, will you? That's what I'd say. c'mon, what's with your body? there's plenty of other ways to get a fit body. you can do yoga for example, it wont just help you get a fit body but also give you strength and flexibility. millions have, why not you? and doing liposuction is actually temporary. whomever you see, they tend to screen their shape up after some years of happiness. if it's not natural, it's not permanent. look at men for example. they're such obese and fat a** and what not. and they go yoga or gym, and look at them later. they get so fit, strong, and even get abs and shapes. I found this guy on internet. you think he went for liposuction? no la

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

Honestly speaking, getting under the knife is never really a good idea, unless it is endangering your life. That your body changes after pregnancy, is a known fact. But it's not like you can't get that body back. My suggestion is to try exercising, eating right and caring for your body regularly, as opposed to putting it under unnecessary duress of another big procedure. As easy as liposuction sounds, it takes time to recover and what if you decide to have another baby! Money down the drain. However, if you still feel you are not going to have another kid and want that body back, please consult and research well before you go for the procedure.

Read more

Yes, but only if it's the last resort and if she can't seem to shake off the pregnancy weight via traditional methods. If it's in her budget and she really wants to do it, then I can't stop her but I will definitely try to steer her towards "natural" methods. I'm quite a work-out/exercise freak so I will definitely try to encourage her to try to lose weight via eating right and exercising. I have nothing against liposuction or plastic surgery but there are some risks to those procedures and if there are alternatives that are healthier and I can encourage her through, then I'd rather do that.

Read more

No..You should love the evidence of motherhood such as stretch marks and extra fats.But still take care of your health by eating proper diet and exercise. At the end of the day acceptance and contentment is the key for being happy.Kudus to all the mommies ! God bless!

TapFluencer

There are pros and cons. If you go liposuction then get pregnant again, you just wasted your money. Maybe try to do exercise and diet first - engage a personal trainer and work on weight loss goal.

VIP Member

Yes, I would personally go for liposuction if I hated my body. I believe people should do whatever they want as long as it is not harming anyone else.

I will not advise her to go for liposuction...it is just a temporary measure. She should to diet and also exercise regularly

Nope, you gave birth to a beautiful baby, Try loving your body. It isn’t easy and not everyone is blessed to do it

For me its doesn't matter as long as I'm healthy and I'm strong enough for taking care of my kids.

nope! nothing else works better then naturals exercise is 20% the balance 80% is our diet.