I would like to know does it necessary to purchase a maternity bra? Can i just wear the normal bra that i am wearing now?

90 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'll recommend at least wearing a wireless bra due to the expanding size. I got nursing bra straight away as I can wear them after delivering too

3y ago

Same here. 🙂

TapFluencer

I personally had to buy different bras because my breast got bigger. If you feel comfortable in your current normal bras, why not using.

I recommend using maternity bra without wires. I find it more comfortable besides you can use them when you’re breastfeeding already

It depends on you dear but, for comfortability I think nursing bra is better than normal bra especially when at a public areas

It's okay to wear a normal bra but i find it best if use one with no wire.. 😊

You can purchase extenders instead for added comfort when the cup size you are wearing is still loose.

it depends, if your comfortable with your current then you can use them but if not then buy maternity bra..

I am going to buy a few because the bras can open one boob at a time for breastfeeding! Seems convenient.

Im considering buying martenity bra because all of my bras wont fit anymore😂

I think it can be more convenient if you wear maternity bra when you're outside with baby.