I wish we lived in a better home (Share why in the comments!)
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

919 responses

66 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I never have my own family before cox my parents have always been receiving ppl to stay with us since i was born? As in, they might offer friend's children or cousins or some non related but homeless that they know of to stay at our place. Now my current place(4rm hdb) has 12 ppl, of which, apart frm parents,sibling and own family of 3, the rest are outsiders(5pax) If u were me, will u want to stay in a better place?

Read more

Quite happy with my current 4room BTO now. I think it's perfect for our small family of 4. We have a 1B1G, so eventually each will have their own room. As it's small, it quite easy to clean up the place too. We're minimalist...Haha! Just have what's necessary in the house. Plus, we have fully paid for the flat now. No need to worry for a roof over our head till erm....We pass on? Hehe

Read more
VIP Member

i only wish to bought my house at a quieter place. my current hse is next to a road that is quite busy. often gets dusty and happen to have wedding occasions next to my block. sometimes even drag to 12am. called police, police also say their dispatch is out and handling other urgent cases. sian...

VIP Member

A home is what you make it out to be...its not the size...the facilities. A home filled with love, faith, understanding, patience will be the greatest home no matter if its 1 room flat shared by 12 family members or district 9 landed property with 3 family members.

Ill rather only live with my daughter and my mother. Take responsibility as a Mother & as a daughter. Throw all those toxic human surrounding me. Survive & be independent, definitely ill happy ever after. single mother frvr.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-26623)

because my in-law likes to spray mosquito spray everywhere, and wash the dishes use Clorex. I feel is not safe for my LO, since she starts to walk around and still like to licking anything.

I wish we lived in a bigger space.. And with housemates who cleans the house and not leave their own messes. I have to clean their mess everytime 😢

VIP Member

Space in sg is so limited... I really long for bigger houses that is so pricey. I miss old houses. They r big n use to be affordable for our citizens.

Living with each other’s in laws can cause alot of arguements especially about disciplining the kids. We all have different views