Any fun place to take kids to enjoy over the weekend? I will recommend Kiddy Fun at The Grandstand! The playground is specially designed for kids under 6 and my 14 months daughter was able to try out at each station. What I also like is that the place is really spacious and they are usually not too crowded even on weekends.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

@rico No fidgets is on the 3rd level and kiddy fun is on the 4th level. Very different spaces. Kiddy fun is geared towards younger kids; fidgets has a lot of slides, cooking classes etc that are better suited for older kids. However fidgets does have quite a large toddler area - bigger than most indoor play areas I've been to.

Read more

I agreed with Kiddy Fun is great for young babies to explore and crawling around! Alternatively, tickle tickle also quite similar to Kiddy Fun and there are stations provided with baby toys. Also, Royce Kids Gym also one of the fun indoor playgrounds for young babies.

I'm also a fan of fidgets at grandstand, though it does get crowded on weekends. But it's free for kids under 1!

For all Fidgets fans, there is one at Marina Bay Shoppes as well....

Agree with Wendy. Kiddy Fun is great for the little ones

thanks

@Smriti are these 2 the same at The Grandstand?