Rant :( Please listen

Hi. I am a wife and mother of 2. I'm currently pregnant with #3 (26 weeks) My husband lost his job because of covid but that's ok because SSO helped us. Recently, my younger brother get himself involved with the wrong people and they are finding him. My parents lodged a police report but that's not just it. They are staying at my house now. At first, I thought it's ok for a couple of days but I don't know until when because they are afraid to go home. I don't mind them staying him if they help a little with house chores. The house was cleaned before they came and now it doesn't even look like a home anymore. 24/7 electricity was on even water! They didn't off the tap after use. Their house is also a messed and their water was cut too. Are they going to make my bills go up and cut too? I'm so stressed. I provide them food everyday. I don't mean to be stingy but if you come to my house and see... oh my god. My brothers even make this house like a hotel... going in and out, bringing friends over. I have to use most of my savings for them. He make problem and I have to settle? 😓 The whole family is living with me and I feel like I have so many responsibilities to provide for them when my financial is tight. The money is enough if it's just for me and children but including them.... trust me not enough at all and they kept asking for so many things.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hang in there mummy!