Natural,induce or c sect

Hi,I am Week 38,gynae says no dilation and baby too big for my size now,he is 3.2kg and I am quite petite size. So might recommend c sect depends on next week review. Coz if induced also might not be favourable. Any of u encounter this?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when i had my daughter 10 years ago, i waited to be dialated,even when my doctor strongly recommended to go for csect,as i was very sure that i can do a normal vaginal delivery i waited . after 18 hrs in labour i couldn't wait anymore. the dr induced me for 3 days but my cervix was still not dilated 3 days induced almost 18hrs of pain in the labour ward for the 3rd day. i took epidural and i was only able to slp for 1 hr when the dr says my baby is not moving anymore.They send me for emergency csect. my daughter was 3.9 during birth. i wasted 19 hrs just because im stubborn. So if the Dr advice u to do csect,trust me they know better. Hope you have a smooth delivery. Im due for my 2nd baby in Nov. im definitely going to listen to the dr this time.. just remember everyone is different.

Read more