Do you have any good confinement lady to intro? My edd is mid may and I have a 16 month old boy as well. Did any one survive with just tingkat delivery with no help?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you have someone in the family, e.g. parents, parents-in-law to help with housework and taking care of the toddler, you can order confinement catering without a confinement lady. You have previous experience in handling a baby already so this time round will be quite hands-on for you. A lot of people managed to finish confinement by just using confinement catering as this is a cheaper option compared to engage a CL. On the other hand, if you want do not have help in the family, to do the cookings and taking care of the toddler and newborn, plus you want to rest well during the confinement period, it is advisable to engage a CL to help you. Normally good CL are booked quite early. If you didn't manage to book a CL who is claimed to be good, you can engage through confinement agency such as PEM. They provides free replacement in case you do not satisfy with the service. This will help you to save the trouble to look for new CL during confinement period.

Read more

I did tingkat delivery only without getting a nanny and regretted big time. I thought I could manage it bcoz my older daughter was staying with my parents but I suffered from post natal and was struggling with breastfeeding. It also didn't help that my son was constantly crying for milk and I didn't even have time to eat, sleep or go to the toilet. 2 weeks in I broke down and begged my ex husband for help. Eventually my sister stepped in and relief me whenever I needed to eat, sleep or go to the toilet. My advise is: Get a confinement lady if you can afford one. It's going to be worth every single cent.

Read more

U can try my frn CL her name is Cindy +60166873195. We went to her 1st month n the auntie did the cooking ( not bad ) as my frn only invite close frns for bb shower.

thanks