Confinement lady mid Feb 2024

Hi may I check for those edd in mid Feb (near cny) have you all booked confinement lady yet? Mine is super super near cny and I’m not sure if it is too early to book confinement lady.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Carmen! my Edd is a few days before CNY too. Booked my nanny through an agency when I was only 8weeks. haha, very kiasu but better not risk it by booking late. Even the agencies are worried of a shortage of nannies. I also checked with some freelance nannies, they also have a surcharge during CNY so to me, not cheaper.

Read more

Hello fellow mummy! my edd is during cny period, and yes I've confirmed confinement nanny. You might want to start looking around, because when I enquire 6 nannies due to good review, 5 of them are taken up already

VIP Member

Ok thanks, I don’t have any nanny in mind, thinking to source from agency. Will those free lance confinement nanny be charged at much much lower price?

8mo ago

I booked freelance at 5.5k when I was 7 weeks

hello! my edd is super near cny too! but i not looking to find confinement nanny. will be super exp! i intend to get confinement meal only.