Partner

I just want to share a story. This is a story of me and partner. We've been together for 3 years. I love him sooooo much. He is the only man I see. We tried conceiving for 2 years already and with success I am pregnant. But the thing is. I am extremely pained from my situation. I am a mistress and I never knew. It pains me so much that I was really happy then everything will be gone in a single snap. He wants me to stay and said that he will fix everything. The thing is, his wife gave birth last week. I feel like dying. I can't sleep at night and I know my baby is affected. I just want to let this out because I am hurting so much. ? I still love him. He still loves me according to him. But I know it's wrong to pursue this relationship. ??

21 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

sis do you never know he's married? Yes it hurts but will really hurt badly if you will decide to stay. he will exactly do the same way he did to his wife. and perhaps, how will you live happily knowing someone out there is struggling due to his husband's infidelity? you will surely move on without him sis. pain is just temporary & eventually will leave. so choose what you think is better for all of you. stay strong for you & baby.

Magbasa pa