I want to share my Journey of Motherhood with PCOS

I just want to share my journey to be come a Mother with Pcos. When i was in my early 20s i was diagnose #PCOS back then it didnt matter much about it bata pa kasi having children is not my priority i was more focus having work and career. But since 2009 when me and my pangga decided to get married and plan for our own family, that made me think ( prior to that omar knew my situation and he never left me kahit na i might not gave him children, love nya daw talaga ako??). So late 2009 since ala me work cause i came from abroad before i got married i decided to work up my pcos with my ob 6 months after since i was relax and stress free my ovaries got normal and when my husband had vacation in July 2010 buy Aug 2010 im finally pregnant?God does really answered my prayers. I was grateful and blessed, by April 2011 we had our baby girl Aenah via normal delivery she's such a sweetheart cutest especially when she smiles and laugh. Then when she turn two i go back working as college teacher. So i was pre occupied for 5 years, later those year i was already trying again so that when my husband is back for vacation i can be ready, but it doesnt work. Sometimes I tend to get frustrated and wanted to stop trying but I still didnt? So i decided to really stop working by Oct 2017, i need to have less stressful life. Then this late 2017 i started work up again with my ob i am not hopeful cause im in a heavy side few month after my ovaries are normal again i was overwhelmed i was thinking malaking chance to get pregnant again. summer 2018 is near we had a chance also to take vacation abroad to were my husband works i had chance to really enjoy and relax for a week then got back with my husband to take his vacation here in Philippines. After a month of waiting i decided to take blood serum ( got excited na? pt doesnt give me accurate signs kasi). Yes its another answered prayer I'm pregnant again kahit matagal it's worth the wait. Then i gave birth this Dec 2018 via CS ( i dont really like to undergo CS) but i have no choice my son is in breech position. Now i have two wonderful children. Perseverance prevails? #pcosjourney #myjourneytomotherhood #neverloosehope

I want to share my Journey of Motherhood with PCOS
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

cute☺️ congrats po