Baby sleeping

Hi I want to ask how did your train your 1 month old to sleep on his or her own? My baby is 1 month 20 days and I have been training her to sleep on her own with techniques like swaddle,keep room dark, let her self soothe, pacifier, but still she can't sleep well in the night. It's really tiring as a mum and I can't sleep in the night also, cos I will be thinking when will she start crying again. Wonder how do your cope and do your feel the same way as me.. hope your can give me some encouraging advice . Thanks! I keep telling myself to hang in there but really I need to voice out sometimes .

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, is normal for 1mo to wake up at night like every 2-3hrs for feeding. My baby is 8mo and she just only started to learn to sleep on her own. Hang on and you will slowly get use to it. Advice is, try to get some nap in the day time when your baby is asleep too. Not to be too stress about it as it is part and parcel of the journey. Try to rotate the night duty with your partner or if there is someone that can help you out for a few nights so that you can get some rest. Understand that it is not easy and tiring as I taking care of my baby alone myself too. ☺️

Read more