i am confused

I am using pills for a couple of months already. And my menstruation is normal as always.. i was curious this dec 2 i had my period but it only last for 4 days. From day 1 up to the last day of my period the blood flow seems so light red and brown and cannot even fill the napkin. Although they say it is because of the pills im taking.. during my period i still have 3 tablets of lady pills left to take to finish it. But i stop taking and planning not to take anymore because my partner wants us to have a baby. After my period we had sex and not using any protection almost everyday up to now. For the last 3 days i feel such abdominal pain, i feel.like vomiting and dizziness and cravings. I took this pregnancy test yesterday but it turns out negative .. but after 30mins i take a look again in the pregnancy test and i saw a faint line on the positive and keep it till it runs dry and saw it even visible. I am confused if i got positive or just false positive result. Please help.. i am not yet delayed. I really want to have a baby as my partner was so happy as he saw the result he keeps on saying its positive .

i am confused
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

After 2 weeks mg pt kau ulit..while waiting mg take po kau ng folic acid n folart..folic acid binigay ni ob sakin bfore nmn mg plan mg preggy ako after ako n miscarriage .now im 23 weeks pregnant

3y ago

Kapag tinigil nyo po magtakeng pills, automatic po na mabubuntis ka momsh kung fertile ka upon contact with your partner. Sa PT mo ganyan dn aq faint line ung isa, 5 days delayed. Para sure visit an OB, iwas dn po sa mabibigat na trabaho. Aq after knowing i'm pregnant bumisita n po aq sa OB ko. Nabasa ko sa ibang reply mo momsh that u r experiencing slight spotting or brown discharge. Ingat po kayo, iwas dn muna sa sex and have enough rest habang ndi k pa nakakapunta sa OB lalo at nabanggit po ninyo na nakaka experience po kayo ng sobrang sakit na cramps. Marami po pregnancy complications ngayon lalo sa first few weeks ni baby or sa buong first trimester. It's better to be safe than sorry momsh. Visit an OB asap. Aq kc sa dalawang una kong pagbubuntis which both nawala ganyan po mga nararamdaman ko at around 5 to 7 weeks and nagtuloy tuloy na siya sa miscarriage. Sa pangatlo ko ngayon I did not experience any intolerable cramps or spotting/bleeding and I'm very thankful to God. D