5 Replies

gel for a 9 year old? i would definitely not suggest so dear. your baby is too young to try using a gel, even if it is for a one time event or occasion. these products contain a huge amount of chemicals, and you will end up putting this on your baby's very sensitive scalp. not to forget taht your baby will eventually touch the hair and scalp and may put the finger in his mouth or even in his eyes, all of which can be harmful. please avoid using a hair gel or any such chemical based product for your baby as much as you can.

Awww...I know when you have a baby, you feel like dressing her/him up in new things everyday and making them look the cutest ever each day...but I think do not experiment way too much. Hair gel, you should not for the baby as small as 9 months. If you want to try some style on him then you can instead put some coconut oil or with any baby hair oil you can style his hair.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12850)

no y u r going for gel for small baby...use natural thing on ur baby

I believe no need to use gel for such a small baby!

Related Questions

Related Articles