Attention all expecting mothers 🤰 Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions?

Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions during your pregnancy journey? Fret not, join me, Dr. Fairuz or an exciting and informative Q&A session. 📲 📢 Topic: Coping with Emotional Changes During Pregnancy 🤰 📅 Date: Wednesday, 14th June I understand the unique emotional challenges that pregnancy can bring. During this Q&A session, we'll delve into the intricacies of emotional well-being, stress management, and self-care during pregnancy. I’ll share some effective strategies, practical tips, and empowering insights to help you navigate these pregnancy changes. 💖✨ Leave your burning questions and concerns below this post, and I'll address them during the Q&A. 🗣️💬 #advicepls #pleasehelp #bantusharing

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when my partner is down, i get stressed handling my toddler's character while being 23 weeks pregnant with my second child. how can ro cope with the stress and build up emotions and feeling to tired due to pregnancy and lack of sleep of having to look after your unwell partner, unpredictable toddler and work... 😪

Read more
11mo ago

Yes it is a lot for a pregnant mother to have to look after her partner and her child at the same time. These are actually risk factors for maternal depression, so if symptoms persist do not hesistate to seek medical advice. Having a sense of humor helps any situation, besides losing our perfectionist traits. Remember, it is only a temporary situation and you might look back on it as the happiest time of your life when everyone was together at home.