Attention all expecting mothers 🤰 Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions?

Are you experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions during your pregnancy journey? Fret not, join me, Dr. Fairuz or an exciting and informative Q&A session. 📲 📢 Topic: Coping with Emotional Changes During Pregnancy 🤰 📅 Date: Wednesday, 14th June I understand the unique emotional challenges that pregnancy can bring. During this Q&A session, we'll delve into the intricacies of emotional well-being, stress management, and self-care during pregnancy. I’ll share some effective strategies, practical tips, and empowering insights to help you navigate these pregnancy changes. 💖✨ Leave your burning questions and concerns below this post, and I'll address them during the Q&A. 🗣️💬 #advicepls #pleasehelp #bantusharing

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm giving birth soon.. And my emotion is really unstable right now.. I have 2 kids now & another one is on the way.. Sometimes I felt like screaming, crying all of it.. Sometimes I felt like giving up my life.. I'm not a working mum.. My first is 7 years old my second baby is 10months old.. Sometimes I felt like I failed to be a good mum. I don't know if I'm too stress or tired to handle everything.. My husband he working permanent night shift.. Sometimes at night I cried alone to sleep.. Or maybe I don't sleep at all coz I think too much.. I hope I can seek some help..😔😥

Read more
11mo ago

Yes if you feel like giving up on life then it sounds like you need professional help. All you need is a referral letter from your GP or your obstetrician to be seen at any psychiatry clinic at the government hospital. Helping yourself means you are also helping your children at the same time.