Going 6 weeks

I tested positive on a pregnancy test kit .. I tested 4 times at different days of the week, after I missed my period. Now I am going 6 weeks from my first day of last menses. I dont have common pregnancy symptoms like morning sickness and all. I only just experience metal taste in my mouth at times.. But recently I experience some aching pain on my lower back.. mainly on the left side.. is it serious? I have never really felt cramps during my period previously. Now I do sometimes experience cramp pain. I have not experience spotting or bleeding... Is it anything serious? When should I see the ob for ultrasound. Anyone has the same symptoms or experience similar situations?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congrats dear! ❤️ Not to worry if you don't have any pregnancy symptoms i don't have too. I was only fatigue and had backache and I'm in my 12 week now 😊 I guess we are the few lucky moms who don't experience it in first trimester 😂 For cramp pains wise, i have experience it too during early pregnancy when I'm about 4 weeks or more? As the pain was with me for about a week or 2? The pain is like a pulling feeling from your vagina. From what I've read it's normal as your body is expanding to "make a home" for your little baby. I get to know when i was pregnant when I'm about 7 weeks. What i did after taking the test is to go to a nearby clinic / went to polyclinic to confirm my pregnancy and then ask for referral to KKH, as it will be subsidised. From there they will set up an appt for scan etc. I guess yours will be set up in week 7 / 8? I guess it depends on how early you get to know your pregnancy? I know some moms go for scans as early as 6 weeks but they do come back on the 8 week. But majority will come on the 8 week since you can see the baby heartbeat and the baby can be seen quite clearly. I did my first scan when i was at 8.5 weeks 😊 Don't worry too much not having any symptom. I only experience a few seconds of nausea before i get to know i was pregnant and during pregnancy it's the same 😂 i don't get it everyday but once in a while for a few seconds 😂

Read more