I just shaved my 4 month old boy bald so that he can grow more and thicker hair. What should I apply to speed up hair growth? Olive oil or breastmilk?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only tried olive oil before and it seems to work. My parents used to apply that for me too. Another way to speed up hair growth is to massage Gently their scrap or use a baby hair brush to stroke her scalp everyday. I find that once my gal started on solids her hair grew faster perhaps more intake of nutrients and proteins essential for hair growth

Read more
8y ago

My mom and I apply half an hour before baby bathe so that we can wash it off. My mother in law likes to apply after bath and she applies a lot. My gal will sometimes go to bed win oily hair which I hate. Makes the pillow case dirty too.

I'm using zwitsal baby hair lotion after i shaved my baby hair. And it helps a lot to grow her hair. But it's not easy to find it here in Singapore. I bought it online from qoo10 after trying hard googling where i can buy here in Singapore. It's Dutch brand but well known in Indonesia. You can try this,their baby shampoo also good ☺

Read more
Post reply image

Check the scalp of your LO before attempting olive oil. If your LO has oily scalp, refrain from using. You may like to try aloe vera which is gentler

VIP Member

Just keep shaving. It'll grow faster and thicker too.