Bad Oscar result

Hi, I just received my Oscar result last week my ratio for ds is 1-21 and I’m 35 this year. My result is bad due to my blood test and age. Hcg 2.789 Papp 0.343 the result are quite different from my 1st pregnancy 6 years ago. Kinda worried and anxious. My gynae recommended us to go amniocentesis on my 16 weeks. Feeling so stressful. Keep googling and reading forum look for positive vibes. :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My blood test result is almost same as you too, v high hcg and v low papp. I'm so worried and anxiously waiting for my harmony results. Did Dr say anything about why the blood results are like this? Mine didn't say much, and I regret not asking more cus I was in shock when I saw the ratio for DS is super high :( my 1st preg was smooth, so didn't expect this kind of results as well :(

Read more

i went for amnio due to high risk. baby turned out fine. see if you want to consider for a peace of mind

2y ago

I did my amnio at kkh.. paid more in order to get the results within 3 days..in the end they called me to tell me the results the following day.