I really need to rant. My husband and i have been married for 5 years. Most of time,we will argue abt my mil. Every year without fail,there will always be sth that my husband did that will upset her and she will give us her silent treatment. When tat happen,i will try my best to watsapp or sms her an apology for watever that happen and will advise my husband to apologies even though its not our fault. Starting last year, she started to block me on watsapp when ever this situation arises. Now, this year, she block me n husband again. She wanted to borrow my lo for a birthday party. My husband dont allow coz 1.He dont like my mil borrow my lo as n when she want 2.this party is being held by his cousin whom he doesnt want to around. Knowing that my husband dont allow, she tried asking me, n i told her, i will have to ask hubby and shes not happy. She eventually text me the plan is cancel and i reply ok. After that,she block me n husband. Its been a week nw. Im so upset nw. I dont like this kind of conflict but its been 5yrs like this.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes ignore her and enjoy the days that you don’t have to communicate with her at all. Our lives at parents have enough things to fret about, no need waste anytime on such childish person. I’ll also minimise my child’s involvement with her. Such a bad influence.