Pregnant with PCOS

I read in article that those pregnant with PCOS medical history is at higher risk of developing pregnancy complications. I had a miscarriage at 7-8weeks early this year and was with SGH as a subsidized patient. I took test this morning and it's positive. I maybe in my 4weeks pregnant now. Should I go visit a gynae soon? I wonder anyone has any advice for me whether to go to high risk clinic at SGH or NUH? Thx in advanced!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, congratsss mom!! Im diagnosed PCOS also, and currently im 25weeks. If you want to get an exact answer from gynae, go visit ur gynae. Its surely exciting to get that happy news! :) but as my experience, when i found i pregnant 4 or 5week & try to make appointment with gynae, they still let me wait for the doctor availability schedule & turn out i visit gynae on 8week. Maybe you can try to go KKH. Furthermore, stay healthy & take care! Nothing is impossible.. ☺️

Read more
3y ago

Just choose, which gynae ur comfortable with. ☺️yeahhh, just take suplement. Take care & hope ur pregnancy will smooth.. 🥰🙏🏻