Early Pregency

I am pretty worried now as I am having light bleeding. Did a check and was positive, when to gynae but unable to detect anything. Gynae requested for a blood test and confirmed pregnancy. However i am still very worried about my bleeding. My gynae fix for an appt next week. How to deal with this anxiety?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear, thank you for sharing. Big hug for you ❤️❤️ I know this week is going to be tough, and you feel like things are out of your control and you don’t know whether your baby’s okay... it’s okay to feel anxious and worried, but at the same time, focus on what you can do. Take your folic acid every day. Don’t overexert yourself and make sure you eat and sleep well. Take yourself out of any stressful situations/environments. Get your husband to spend more time with you this week. I don’t know what next week will bring but I pray that you and your little one will be alright. ❤️ P.S. eat some chocolate. It helps.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you! Indeed it's very tough. One monet I wondering is it menses and I overreacting another moment I feel since blood test shows positive means I am expecting. Really a long week ahead for me.