I plan to put my 8 months old in kindergarten under infant program. Any suggestions on kindergarten around Meyer Road (East Coast)? There's Brighton, Kinderland, Blossom etc. Heard kinderland is good?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Frankly speaking - it depends on if the IFC even have availability for you in the first place. I would call up the centers and find out which ones have slot. I had to be on waiting list for 6 months! Also are you looking for full day infant care of half day infant care? For full day infant care there is only 4 centers in east coast area. The schools u mentioned above is for preschool - so 18 months and above. For infant care you have these options 1. Odyssey - gorgeous but very very very expensive. This is at still road 2. My first skool - Good school and curriculum. Located at Marine terrace. 3. Babyplanet montessori - Siglap. This is the most affordable at $1,600 a month, and under $1k after working mothers subsidy. 4. Bibs & Mitts - East Coast. Also offers half day on Sat.

Read more
8y ago

Curious to know which one you end up going for - keep us posted and happy preschool hunting!