I am piss off with my sil. She is friend with me on fb but she will tag baby stuff only to my husband but not me. Is it normal? I feel that tagging both parents of the baby is like respect them. Anyone have a sil like this kind of weirdo? She is married and pregnant now. Can't she just concentrate on her on life. Tag her husband when her baby is born la. Irritating...

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Take a chill pill mama! I would be glad if I was not tagged. Firstly I do not particularly agree with baby stuff and photo posting on social media platforms. I do not think we shd subject our little ones to these unnecessary exposure by posting every single milestone and dialogue and photo abt them online. If you read up a bit more on Cyber Security, you can see the dangers abt posting too much info n pics online.. you will then see whole thing abt "irritating-sil-tagging-hubby-not-tagging-me" being the most negligible issue then. Do not be frustrated and irritated with our various comments and not being on ur side. Anyway I think I am prob on the extreme end of the spectrum from you in terms on social media usage i guess? I guess then you are probably alright and open minded to share baby related stuff online so you are henceforth extremely peeved by ur sil. My hubby and I on the contrary, forbid my sil (his sis) and my own sis from posting any baby related stuff abt my baby online. If any other relative posts and tags us, we untag ourselves. Take one huge step back, relax, deep breathe and keep calm mama.

Read more