I personally think my crush likes me back, but some of my friends are suspecting otherwise because he's more fem than me. How do I know if my crush is gay?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bursting laughters here as I experienced the same thing. LOL! But I guess the best way is to "stalk" hahaha. If you are not keen to ask around (discreetly of course) about the truth with his real identity, then take advantage of his social media accounts? Like observe the things he tweets or posts in instagram and Facebook. You might see the difference he make from your close guys, or brother or perhaps your 'ex'? Haha. Just give that a try and prepare your heart? LOLS. Or observe how he gaze at other boys haha

Read more

Hi Bea! Literally laughing out loud with hubby here. I had a crush who is very femme in actions and the officemates think he's gay. We tried going out more than a couple of times to share interest and get to know each other. There was even a time that he helped me out choose clothes and shoes for the parties. And now he's my hubby! I guess, you would only know if you get close and would eventually open up to each other.

Read more

It sounds creepy but maybe it would help if you observe his actions or if you converse with him and get his opinions on girl conversations for example: 1. What do you think a about heels? CMG or ALDO? Maybe that would help. or you can ask someone who's close to him, you can also try asking him directly if you have the guts to, why not?

Read more

I think it's best to ask around or to ask people closer to him. If you're the type of person whose very frank you can just directly ask him :)

8y ago

Noted on this. Thanks.