Obimin Tablet

When i was 12wks, doc gave me obimin and also fish oil capsule. Since i was young, i find it hard to swallow pills. What will happen if i stop eating the obimin and fish oil capsule just because its hard for me to swallow it. I tried to crush it and put in the drink, unfortunately i will vomit it out back because of the taste. Will my problem affect my baby growing inside ? Will my problem kill the baby for not having enough folic acid ? 😞#worried

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Folic acid is essential for the healthy growth of baby's organs and prevent major birth defects. It won't kill baby but there are many developmental risks. https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/folicacid/about.html#:~:text=Why%20folic%20acid%20is%20important,and%20spine%20(spina%20bifida). If u want a healthy baby, force urself to swallow them. Put the pill in ur mouth and quickly swallow it tgt with water. If u let it stay in ur mouth, of cz u'll taste the bitterness. Or u can try to drink it down with some lightly flavoured drink.

Read more
3y ago

I tried many ways to force myself to swallow those pills. But unfortunately i will vomit it out back. I just dont know what to do 🥺