I am part of a mummy group on WA. And all the mummy do all day is talk about what new things they have bought or signed up their kids for. They talk about buying 2-3 breast pumps, high tea at various hotels, the best tula carriers to buy, sending their kids for swimming etc. I really feel my heart pain when I see what they can offer their kids and what I cannot. Any other mummy feel this way also?

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dont be stress over this. Every parents is different but definitely will give the best they can afford all in different ways. It doesnt mean that only monetary stuff will make u love ur lo more. Its TLC u give every single moment that's priceless. I'm in those groups too but i choose to ignore and do selective reading. I don't deny i envy them sometimes but come to think of it..these r just some fashion statements or their lifestyle even before they give birth. We dont change and live our life for them but for ourselves and loved ones. U can leave the chat if u feel uncomfortable and not meeting them often..it's perfectly fine.

Read more