Daily stomach discomfort

I am not sure if its indigestion but every night I have extreme stomach discomfort. I have to induce vomiting or burping a lot to feel a little better. It's making me very difficult to function normally. Any tips or insights on this?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yeah I constantly feel quite nauseous and only feel better after burping/vomiting like u. not sure if this is a good tip, but for some reason drinking cold coke makes me feel a lot better. I've asked the doc abt it, he says it's ok but try not to drink too much so I limit myself to at most 1 can per day. maybe u can try that but also try not to drink too much

Read more

I have the same, discomfort starts around 5pm and I go to sleep at 9 to avoid this pain. One thing that helps me is no dinner, only a piece of bread with jam, something sweet and very little, I stopped eating after 6pm. Every body is different so see what works for you.

Hi! It may be because of acid reflux as well. My gynae advise to drink small amount of milk/ soy milk before bed and it works very well for me.

try eating lesser and lighter food. it might help. I take multiple small meals or snacks instead of one full meal, it works for me.

maybe it's just acid reflux/ heartburn. try to avoid eating spicy food and deep-fried food during dinner and eat more fibre food.

Yups, its bloating. Im now 19 weeks and been experiencing it ever single say. I use yuyee oil on my stomach

pregnancy hormones causes changes in digestive system, it’s normal. try antacids or gaviscon

12mo ago

thanks. I tried antacids before and it didn't work but will try gaviscon.

induce vomiting? u are disgusting

12mo ago

if you have nothing informative to reply, then don't. People are legit unwell and seeking for answers and here you are being extremely unkind with your comment. Shame on you