Cold sweet drinks everyday

I need to drink cold sweet drinks daily, almost every meal. My fav is orange juice and 100plus. Nth fizzy. I used to drink alot of plain water but not now, my mouth taste v weird all the time. Hence sweet drinks are the best. Anyone feeling the same?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Samee .. before pregnancy i dont like soft drink .. i only drink plain water .. bt now im so attracted to soft drink especially cold gassy ones .. if im sooo thirsty i will want durian ice kachang

Yes during first trimester, I kept craving for orange juice, ice lemon tea, sprite. Probably drank more of those than plain water. Come 2nd trimester, I prefer plain water.

I don't like plain water too but still have to for health & baby benefit. You may try to use straw and slowly sip by sip then you won't feel so sick when drinking it:)

TapFluencer

my mouth tasted weird during my second pregnancy & i had to eat berries to clear it. turns out my LO loves berries, more than my firstborn who doesnt like fruits

Are you in your first tri? I really hated plain water and would vomit it out during the first tri. Maybe you can try to make your own juice at home?

4y ago

Yes in first tri. And really need sweet stuff if not will feel slightly dizzy as well

Sometimes i crave for fizzy drink, once it was redbull( but i did not take it) . I took 1/3 of it , mixed with plain water just to satisfy

try not to drink too much, u will be going for glucose test, if got GD alot of things cannot eat

TapFluencer

Don't take sweet drinks everyday, these will cause gestational diabetes during pregnancy.

VIP Member

Sometimes I drink sweet fizzy like 100

drink in moderation as those are sweet