58 Replies

Hello, my girlfriend and I met on a dating site, so I have a positive attitude towards it. We met on this wonderful resource https://www.dating.com , which was recommended to me by my friend. Spend a few meetings on a serious dating site, meet thousands of people from the comfort of your own home, sitting on the couch)

He’s always trying to improve himself for me❤️ and give me more whenever capable ❤️ No matter how far and how tired he is he will go to the extend of buying my favourite food just so to make me happy ❤️💜❤️💜

No reason. Just love him and he loves me and our baobei. He gives us a sense of secure. (Someone who is very beautiful even tried to snatch him away from us. This is how good he is.)

TapFluencer

He's all i wanted and more; he makes me want to be a better version of myself because he wants to be a better version of himself for me ❤️ i love you, my husbaby hahahha

Super Mum

He supports me in my decisions, still does romance and is a great daddy to our children

He is the best human being I have ever known and I am glad to have him in my life!

VIP Member

He completes me in a way no one does. He loves me and I know it intrinsically:)

No reason. And because he pamper me a lot. Most impt, he take cares of my girl.

I love my husband because he accepts and love me for who I am 🥰

VIP Member

he is my soulmate. we meet late in life but the wait was worth it!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles