Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩

With Father's day coming soon, tap on the image below to find out how you can be in the running to be our winners 🏆

Stand to be one of three lucky winners to receive a $10 Shopee voucher 🤩
59 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I ❤️ My daddy because I remember fondly how he used to let me step on his feet and dance together when I was younger, and do silly stuff with me as long as it makes me happy. ☺️

I ❤️ My Daddy because he brings light to my life. He inspire me to be the best of what i want. And above all, he’s always there for me when i nerd him. Love u Dad! 👨🏼‍🦰

he's one of a kind. Always do the housework, take good care of the family. Always put the family before himself. wish my dad to be healthy and happy always. ❤

He is the one and only. He may have less to offer but more to give. I want to learn to have a BIG heart like him. So that I can LOVE him more. Jenkin here papa

I love my daddy because he’s the one who takes over my mummy when she’s overwhelmed with my crying, and fills up everyone’s love tanks at home!

VIP Member

I love my daddy because he is my guidance of life! He teach me and guide me and protect me every time I'm in need. I love him so much!

I love my daddy because he's always a child at heart and supports every silly thing that i try to do. #bestdaddyintheworld

I ❤ my Daddy coz he love, care and raise me from my Day 1 till now unconditionally! He's such an amazing Dad! ❤❤❤

I love my daddy because he put his family first. He try his best to give the best to us. He shows unconditional love.

VIP Member

He is my best friend , n never say no to me when I want to play with him .. he is the super hero 🦸‍♂️