What do you love about your baby?

Is there an action your baby does that makes you go awww?

What do you love about your baby?
92 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when he yawns with a sound... and he make a sound when looking at you or looks as though he replies to you... when he lock his eyes on you and continue to look at you for a very long...and so many many more...actually everything about him.

VIP Member

when he stares at me and smiles. when he is frustrated and cries when he is very active when he is sleepy and yawns when he is rooting for drink when he burps and hiccups everything about him. I guess

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

He came to me n say aaah u r sooo cute ..’n after he asking me to say meom.. like cat 😂 .. I know it’s kind of weird but I feel like I can see his expressions it’s really make me fell in love with him again n again

I love everything about my daughter especially whenever she > stares lovingly to Mommy and Daddy > smiles showing her dimples > giggles > tries to open her eyes (sleeping) everytime I arrive at night from work

Read more

When my baby girl giggles, when she "sings" while playing with her fingers before falling asleep, when she rubs her face against mine (or against my shoulder) and before falling asleep

The innocent faces that they made & made u feel they need u more than anything. Staring & responses to your conversation melts my heart all the way!

VIP Member

I love when she smilw while sleeping. I love when she yawn I love when she stares directly into my eyes I love when she concentrate while talking

Read more
Post reply image

When he is excited with my presence and also when he looks for me and tries his best to chase me (crawling) when I leave the room. 🥰😂

Super Mum

Every night before he goes to bed, he will say his prayers then say, "goodnight mommy, i love you mommy, kiss!". Ahhh gets me all the time.

Smiles and laugh when i talks to him and also when he grasps on to my finger and stares at me with his large cutie eyes when latching!