Secondhand Smokers on First Trimester

I live in a house with a few smokers. Because I’m still on my first trimester, I decided to not tell anyone about my pregnancy yet. I really want to wait until I reached my second trimester to share the incredible news. However, I became a secondhand smoker instead. I really want to make sure that my baby is safe and healthy. I make sure I eat fruits and vegetables everyday. I eat my folic acid vitamins. I drink a lot of water. But I just can’t seem to save myself from smelling cigarettes. All I could do is be away from home by visiting my close friend’s house; or stay in the room just cleaning out the closet or use the computer for stuff. (I don’t work) I can’t really seem to escape the cigarettes smell. The residue lingers for almost and hour too. 😫 I am worried for my baby. Sometimes they even smoke in the toilet and I have to use it immediately. Imagine the horror.... Any moms live like this too? How’s your baby??? Please share your story? #1stimemom #bantusharing #mommybuntu #advicepls

Secondhand Smokers on First Trimester
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
Jadi orang pertama untuk membalas!