I would like to withdraw my son frm full Day cc to half day in different center.do I need written withdrawal?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Best to give a written notice or via email so that there will be no disputes


Check with CC their withdrawal policy, some CC needs one month notice

Hi, It is always best to give a written withdrawal notice

Super Mum

Think they should have the withdrawal form in school

VIP Member

Most school requires one month notice period

VIP Member

depends on the centre, best to ask them


Ask the centre.