Conflict with PIL

I jus want to rant.....sometimes i felt my PIL jus brainless... they remove my baby car seat becoz they said the car seat occupy 1 seat coz we got 4 ppl, with car seat only can sit 3 ppl. I am so angry, few times wannna ask them to get out of the car. Always carry my baby on thier lap instead. No safety common sense at all! Told them many times it is the road traffic rules n safety but they jus too stubborn..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh no how could they! I'd feel so mad too! They should get out, and baby should get his car seat no matter what! Sounds like this has happened more than one time. What does your husband say or do in these situations?

3y ago

I see..husbands don't like to be sandwiched between parents & wife so they rather remain silent. Sigh. But in this case, it involves a baby's life and safety, and also traffic fine$$. Maybe you can offer to get Grab to pick up the in-laws next time instead so they don't need to take your car. This will send them a strong message.

TapFluencer

get your hub to talk to them. if they still being very stubborn I'll ask them will you be able to give me a baby if anything happen to my baby?

3y ago

my hub didnt response although i tell him, the PIL shouldnt do that..