Currently entering 8 weeks and super anxious. My next appointment is in 2 weeks time. Private route.

I have so many questions wondering if the baby inside is alright? Is he/she developing well? Are the foods I’m taking good enough? I always google the food before I eat them. I’m so scared I’ll lose this baby. This is my first pregnancy and I want everything to go smoothly. I’m so anxious, I’m so worried. The last ultrasound I had of this baby was at 6 weeks. Dr mentioned our next appointment will be 4 weeks later (at 10 weeks) at Mount Alvernia. I feel that it’s so late… At the same time, I know the Dr wants this to be at that specific week so we can do more tests (NIPT, FTS). Am I overthinking this? Should I just go for another ultrasound? Just to see how my baby is? So far I have no symptoms, just brown discharge that occured once and pain on my right side (kidney area). Alot of my colleagues have been telling me the pain on the side of the stomach is normal. I’ve received so many assurances but I’m still so scared. Idk why. 😭 Help. Also, any of you are following up at Mount Alvernia? Or have followed up there before? And which Dr? Is there any good Dr you want to recommend? I’m currently seeing Dr Jacqueline Jung and I think she’s friendly and experienced in minor invasive surgeries. Anyone who thinks otherwise? #pregnancy #firstmom #firsttimemom #FTM #anxiousmommy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

2mo ago

If you can’t advise other mommy, just keep quiet and don’t comment okay. Don’t know why got such mother like you.