How to slim down?

I have had two pregnancies. After the first, ppl all told me I would slim down soon and there’s no need for massage or what. But it’s not really true. I became fatter even though I didn’t gain too much weight. After my second pregnancy, I decided to go for massage which many commented it’s effective in reducing water retention and hence the size. However, it is not true again. I’m now 2 months pp and I become much fatter after this pregnancy. Anyone has any suggestions how to slim down back to pre pregnancy size? I used to be quite skinny before pregnancy, but not anymore. And I felt my pelvic bones had become broader. Help!!!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Try to count your calorie intake everytime you eat. You can dl any calorie counting apps and count your calorie whenever you eat. You can use this link : https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/94/calorie-calculator to find out how much calorie do you need in a day and do not exceed your calorie intake. Remember to eat your food slowly as well. Try to start exercising at least thrice a week. Remember to drink more water and stay hydrated. Try to get enough sleep. Not easy for us parents to get enough sleep daily but this is important as lack of sleep is related to retaining more weight after pregnancy. Maybe can try to ask your husband to help and look after your kids while you get more sleep?

Read more