SGH O&G appointment

I have done my first appointment at SGH and the doctor told me that the next appointment is 3 weeks later but we forgot to ask when is it. Do SGH send the next appointment date to us via health hub/text or we have to book ourself?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congrats on completing your first appointment at SGH! It's understandable that you might have forgotten to ask about your next one amidst all the excitement and information overload. Typically, SGH will send you a notification about your next appointment either via HealthHub or through a text message. They usually handle the scheduling process themselves, so you don't have to worry about booking it on your own. However, just to be sure, it wouldn't hurt to give them a quick call or check your HealthHub app to confirm the date and time of your next appointment. That way, you can have peace of mind and ensure you're all set for your next visit. Hope this helps, and best of luck with your upcoming appointments! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

may take 2 or 3 working days sometimes. wait for a few days and call if no news. sometimes you can check healthhub and see if it is recorded there. might be a glitch on the sms system.

They will send the message themselves. if you don't get the SMS, you can check healthbuddy app. It will have the details of confirmed appointments.

They will send sms automatically on the next appointment. It will take afew days to receive the sms.

TapFluencer

🙏💕