KKH Pink/Appointment book

The other day i had my appointment, the doctor forgot to give me back my pink book. When i ask for it recently, they said they did not have it as every appointment keep changing doctor. How to retrieve it or request for a new one? Is it a must to have that booklet? Edit: I came for appointment earlier on, they just ask for the que number chit🤣 so no worries if you dont have your pink book!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup, actually it’s not necessary. You only need your nric to register for appointment. Subsequently, appointments will be sent to you through sms or you can check healthhub if yoh want to know your upcoming appt. I realised they dont bother taking the booklet from me anymore.

I’m under subsidy and got the pink book during first session. Usually I forget to bring it but the nurse did ask for it on the fifth month but it’s ok if you forget it. You will send you sms for the appointments too

Hello! I just had my 1st checkup today at KKH and wasn't given the pink book. When asked about it, the nurse mentioned that they do not use the pink book anymore. Is it true? 😅

2y ago

ya indeed! had my appointment just now they just ask for que number thats it 😅

i believe you are under subsidy since you mentioned every appt kept changing doc. I am under private. And we do used it every appt.

2y ago

I’m also under private but unlike your case, it’s not utilised 😂😅

I brought my pink book along to every checkup since 1st tri and now 3rd tri its still empty. Clean as new 😂

Nt a must to have it. They only use it for like first tri? Then subsequently don’t rly use

2y ago

okay thank you for explaining!