I have been using a soft structured canvas baby carrier (pognae) for 1 year and my toddler is now 17 months, 10kg. I am considering a bigger ssc over a stroller. But am torn between Lenny Lamb's full wrap conversion ssc (soft and pretty) or something more canvas-y and suppprtive like Tula for toddlers. Anyone used both before & can give some advice?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Canvas-y does not equates to supportiveness. For toddlers, other than Tula, i would suggest Babyroo full wc which can last all the way till 5 years of age (although i will never want them to be in carrier from 3 yrs onwards 😂).. u can pay a visit to vendor place from 13THIRTEEN to try a Babyroo on.. or even rent a toddler tula at www.facebook.com/babycarriersrentalsg to try try and set your own verdict!

Read more

Alternatively, why not try a kinderpack koolnit? It surely fits your 17mths old as the standard size is tailored from 8mths to 3yrs old. Toddler Tula may not fit your 17mths old yet unless he/she is pretty tall, at least 84cm to be ergonomically comfy in it. This in-between size can get a Tula Coast instead if you want to aim for a Tula. The back panel is slightly wider than a standard canvas.

Read more

If I were you, I'd go for the the Tula because it is more structured and offers better support. I haven't used the Lenny Lamb but I've had a go with the Tula and it is indeed more comfortable and I feel more steady. Moreover, the Tula brand is synonymous with stability so for that, I'd go with the Tula :)

Read more

Id go for the tupa, since baby is already 17months. The tula is ine of the best for better support and its ergonomic. I like it also because it can be used for a longer period. Which means baby will not iutgrow it so quickly.

I now using tula mesh standard for my 20 month =) so far so good if ur lo is much taller than can consider toddler size