Is QV skin lotion safe for pregnancy?

I have been using QV skin lotion before I was pregnant. May I know if QV skin lotion is safe to use?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, QV skin lotion is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. However, it's always best to consult with your healthcare provider before using any skincare products during pregnancy, especially if you have any specific concerns or conditions. Many pregnant women continue to use QV skin lotion without any issues, as it is known for its gentle and nourishing properties. If you have been using it before pregnancy and have not experienced any adverse effects, it is likely safe to continue using it. If you have any doubts or if you notice any changes in your skin, it's recommended to seek advice from a healthcare professional. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
3mo ago

Noted on that! Tomorrow i'm going for my check up, I shall ask. Thank you for the useful information!

I did not use the lotion but have been using QV gentle body wash during pregnancy. No issue for me.

Thank you both! I saw the ingredients containing parabens hence was abit worried 😣

I'd recommend cetaphil moisturising cream as the ingredients are much safer 👍🏻

3mo ago

Ah okay! Thank you!

Should be no issue

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕